My word this year is "connection"
I'm not entirely sure how I want to manifest this but there is an openness I am ready to receive - new opportunities, new experiences, new people. So much so, I feel a desperation for connection to anything or anyone, and I'm overthinking my way through the day.
Stop that Van. Stop that right now.
Just let it be, allow it to flow to you and respond accordingly.
I find myself questioning what am I doing with my time? Is it spent wisely, am I wasting away? Are these thoughts productive or self sabotaging? I don't trust my thoughts fully, but also maybe they're clues into my next chapter. Is my ego trying to make me feel validated by a job or is this the beginning of a nudge into the next chapter? This will be a lesson in tuning into my intuition. I hope a sign will reveal itself to what I can do next.
Anyways, amidst all of this, America is going through it's own thing. Feeling hopeful and optimistic seems delusional but I have a lot of pisces placements so I persist.
No comments:
Post a Comment