Wednesday, August 19, 2026

dream come true

I heard, if you had a traumatic childhood, your goals arent big and lofty, just a stable household, a roof, food in the fridge.

So I guess it's not wild that I feel very complete and satisfied with my life at it's very moment. My dream has always been just to have a loving family, a band of humans that hang out and do life together. I get to cook recipes that I am curious about. I shop for groceries, I run errands. I get to pick up my son everyday, watch him grow, share thoughts with each other. My husband is fully supportive of me, urges me to do things, all the things, any of the things. We live in a humble home in a nice neighborhood, where crime is uncommon and the mountains are my backdrop. 

In this society of chasing dreams, goals, titles, I'm content where I'm at, where I've been, the human I am becoming. It feels wrong in a way, I should want more, chase more, strive for more, but life is beautiful the way it is. 

No comments: