Words fumbled out of my mouth and I could not properly articulate what I was feeling. To be chosen as Nico's godmother is something I take so seriously, I'm taken aback by the words y'all used to articulate why.. me, I fight between not believing y'all to feeling deeply moved and validated.
I think of you guys with such reverance, and the closeness we share are things I cherish and love. Authenticity, honesty and kindness are values I hold myself and my loved ones accountable to and y'all are a mirror to what I've been working towards in my adult life. Know that, I will fiercely love and watch over him, guide him with the values we share. I will try my best to cultivate his being and teach him to love all parts of himself, gaining his trust and love with every encounter I have with him. What a gift he is. I'm really proud of y'all and what y'all are building.
Thanks for holding space for my awkwardness last night, I'm 0/2 on edibles this week. I swear my brain works. Thanks for dinner and treating me to all the goodies this week, it was an absolute joy to meet Nico and bluebs. Love y'all ðŸ˜
No comments:
Post a Comment