Monday, November 3, 2025

fall in Houston

Falling into Houston.
Government shutdown delays,
Stomach bug, aches, cramps and grumpiness
Im not efficient, I forget things
My nervous system is revving up.
Compounding comments to interpret.
My response is, feels, callous 
My nervous system is active 
A morning rush only to get denyed for the errand you dragged everyone to.
Attempting to salvage the day with memories 
Then life finds it's way to shit all over your day, literally.

So much comes up, frustration, sadness.
My nervous system is at code red.
I'm in survival mode and I'm aware but my frustration turns to a seeping anger and my sadness looks like disgust.

Emotions come in waves, and I'm trying my best not to drown. 
Life isn't bad, it's not, it's not, it's not.
Today is done, and I can't bother to coordinate another to-do as nothing can be done anyway. 
Turn the page.

No comments: